Marketing Mavens is a results-driven digital marketing agency based in Scotland. We talk the same language as our clients – Business Owners and work towards one simple goal: Scalable Profit.
Our motivation is key to our success: If we grow our client’s revenue, we GROW TOGETHER.
Marketing Mavens is looking for an organised, experienced and energised digital marketing consultant to join our team. Your skillset will be varied. We’re looking for ‘T’ shaped people who have knowledge across digital marketing and marketing strategy but specialise in particular areas.
Marketing Consultants at Marketing Mavens have a critical role. Our consultants oversee all activities required to help our clients meet their goals. This means you will play a lead role in executing remarkable marketing tactics that include blogging, email marketing, search engine optimisation and conversion rate optimisation.
You will be experienced in inbound marketing and digital marketing. Equally adept at developing content and nurturing leads.
You will be comfortable with project management and time tracking and prepared to develop multiple marketing campaigns in a fast-paced agency environment.
Duties will include:
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Grow new leads for internal and external clients. This includes marketing qualified leads, by converting website traffic through calls to action, landing pages and lead generation content.
- Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social and PPC channels.
- Building and optimising digital advertising campaigns including Google and Facebook Ads
- Plan, coordinate and execute your clients’ inbound marketing plans to meet performance goals.
- Manage client expectations through proactive communication and scope management.
- Become the in-house expert of the clients business and industry.
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight progress towards goals, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilise these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Attend weekly client status update calls and monthly client planning meetings.
- Analyse each clients’ marketing analytics, create reports and recommending future strategies and tactics.
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Assist with client kickoff and check-in meetings
- Conduct client interviews with new clients to gain background on their company and their prospects (buyer personas)
- Create multimedia resources to get in front of those personas.
- Oversee all marketing automation development for our clients: this includes segmented lists, workflows, blogs, email, social media, etc.
- Ensure clients have a consistently high Net Promoter Score and mend those relationships that are lacking in 100% satisfaction
The ideal candidate will:
* Have at least two years experience working in a marketing agency (preferable SEO/PPC
* Have performance-based digital marketing experience (specifically focused on traffic and lead generation).
* Have experience using project management software to keep projects on track.
* Have a working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices, specifically around:
* Search engine optimisation (SEO)
* Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
* Email marketing
* Social media marketing
* Marketing automation
* Link building
* Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing
* Know Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or Google Docs/Sheets).
* Have experience using Google Analytics to track and measure performance.
* Have experience using marketing automation tools
* Have experience using other inbound marketing tools such as SEO tools, email tools, Heatmaps
* Be process-focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once.
* Have excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Creative thinker and problem solver
* Efficient organisational and time management skills
* Data-driven and research-oriented
* HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage
* Experience in marketing automation software to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them into converted customers using dynamic workflows and smart content.
* Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
* Experience in managing multiple client accounts
* Working closely with them to explain marketing concepts to help them make informed decisions on their marketing strategy.
* Experience with technical SEO tools
* Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Search Console
* Basic WordPress design and management i
* Basic graphic design including Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Canva
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Up to date with the latest digital trends and best practice in SEO and SEM
* Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
* A passion for continually learning new ways to practice your craft
* Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills are a must
* Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meets deadlines and exceed expectations
For a position at this level, you’ll need some specific qualifications:
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Preferred but not required (=bonus points):
- CIM qualification
- Be Google Analytics certified.
- Google Ads Certification, including Fundamentals and Search
- Google Analytics Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter, answering the below questions, to [email protected]
- How many years of marketing agency experience do you have?
- In 1-2 sentences, please describe how your previous experience is relevant to this role? Why are you a good fit for this job?
- What about this role excites you and made you want to apply? Please describe your interest in working with us.