Skip links

Marketing Plan

F.A.C.E model

We will help you create your marketing plan

Download Our Marketing Plan

Marketing Plan Template

Marketing Mavens marketing campaign planning framework FACE.

For marketing strategy, we always use PR Smiths SOSTAC model. However, after objective and strategy you need a solid marketing planning framework for tactics and this where FACE helps. FACE stands for Foundation, Awareness, Conversions and Engagement. This model is fundamental in your success of marketing.

Foundation

Awareness

Conversions

Engagement

Foundation

Often businesses want to start marketing planning without proper planning. For example, a rebrand without speaking to customers or starting a digital marketing campaign without the right resources and tools. With all our clients we help them develop their foundation. We understand their target audience, create a plan, make sure the website is up to date and ready to convert and ensure that the brand is up to scratch.

Awareness

When you have developed the foundation then the time is right to raise awareness of your brand and attract visitors to the website. We will help clients through SEO, PPC and creating content that builds your brand.

Conversions

Did you know? It takes on average of 8 touches to get an initial meeting (or other conversions) with a new prospect. Only 5% of people are ready to make an immediate purchase so you need to nurture the other 95%. We will help our clients nurture their contacts with great content and marketing automation to help them convert. We will help improve their website landing pages by A/B testing, using different call to actions and keeping the website up to date with refreshing and interactive content.

Engagement

Engagement is the glue that holds the other elements together. We use engagement through the entire process. Engagement drives social media, word of mouth marketing, case studies and referrals. This will also help stimulate engagement with your brand increasing user-generated content and social sentiment.

Need help?

If you are looking to improve your marketing we can give you some recommendations

manage cookies